Our site is open daily from 10 am – 4 pm. Owing to large morning field trips on March 27, 28, 29, 30 and April 4, 5, 6, 11, 12 and May 4 and 11 our site will open for public tours at 1pm.
The Museum and Stafford County Visitor Center are closed: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
General Admission: $12
AAA members: $10
Students 18 years old and younger are admitted free with an accompanying, paying adult, limit two. Additional students are $6 each.
Friends of Belmont: free
Current UMW staff and students: free
UMW Alumni: $10, with UMW issued Alumni ID card
Group Tour Members: $12
As a Blue Star Museum, we offer free admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families, including National Guard and Reserve. The program begins every year on Armed Forces Day and continues until Labor Day.
- The garden and trails are available to enjoy free of charge every day from 10 am – 4 pm.
- Nature trails are primitive and boggy in areas. Please plan accordingly. Remain on designated trails, do not cut through woods or tall grasses.
- We offer an outdoor picnic area adjacent to the Museum Shop.
- Bikes are not permitted on the woodland trails. A bike rack is available at the Belmont-Ferry Farm Trail terminus.
- The grounds are perfect for walking your pets, but please keep them securely leashed at all times. Pets (except service dogs) are not allowed in any building. Be courteous of others and pick up after your pet and do not leave them unattended.
Use our street address: 224 Washington Street, Falmouth, VA 22405
Google Maps or Mapquest show you where we are located.