Our museum is open daily from 10 am – 4 pm. The Museum Shop and Stafford County Visitor Center is open daily from 10 am – 5 pm. Tours of the historic house museum are offered hourly beginning at 10:30 am.
The Museum and Stafford County Visitor Center are closed: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
General Admission: $12
AAA members: $10
Students 18 years old and younger are admitted free with an accompanying, paying adult, limit two. Additional students are $6 each.
Friends of Belmont: free
Current UMW staff and students: free
UMW Alumni: $10, with UMW issued Alumni ID card
Group Tour Members: $12
As a Blue Star Museum, we offer free admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families, including National Guard and Reserve. The program begins every year on Armed Forces Day and continues until Labor Day.
- The garden and trails are available to enjoy free of charge every day from 10 am – 5 pm.
- Nature trails are primitive and boggy in areas. Please plan accordingly. Remain on designated trails, do not cut through woods or tall grasses.
- We offer an uncovered outdoor picnic area adjacent to the Museum Shop.
- Bikes are not permitted on the woodland trails. A bike rack is available at the Belmont-Ferry Farm Trail terminus.
- The grounds are perfect for walking your pets, but please keep them eashed at all times. Pets (except service dogs) are not allowed in any building. Be courteous of others and pick up after your pet and do not leave them unattended.
Use our street address: 224 Washington Street, Falmouth, VA 22405