The amount of your gift above the value of benefits may be tax deductible. You have the option to waive all membership benefits in order to receive full tax deductibility.
To become a Friend of Belmont you can either join online or email Membership Manager Jennifer Pinkerton or call her at 540-654-1842.
Directions for Online Memberships
1. Complete the “About You” section.
2. Complete the “Your Gift” section, by entering the amount of your membership level or gift. From the “Please allocate my gift to” drop-down menu, please choose “Friends of Belmont.”
3. Complete the remainder of your information and press the “Submit” button to complete your online gift or membership.
4. Your transaction will be confirmed by Gari Melchers Home and Studio, and a receipt will be issued by the UMW Foundation.
$50 – Individual
- Free admission for cardholder
- 20% Museum Store discount
- Program and trip discounts
- Invitation to Members-Only Holiday Reception
- Monthly e-newsletter
$75 – Household
- All Individual benefits plus free admission for up to four household members
$150 – Artisan
- All Household benefits plus one free, curator-guided tour of the Museum and archives (limit four persons; contact us to schedule)
$250 – Supporter ($50 benefit value)
- All Artisan benefits plus five one-time-use guest passes to share with others
$500 – Patron ($100 benefit value)
- All Artisan benefits plus single-use $100.00 discount on Studio/Pavilion rental for private event*
$1,000+ – Studio Society ($200 benefit value)
- All Artisan benefits plus single-use $200.00 discount on Studio/Pavilion rental for private event)*
*Rental agreement required; limit 120 persons.
New members at any level receive a set of two museum handbooks: The Gift of Belmont and The Story of Gari Melchers.